martes, 25 de enero de 2011

First short film: Love from a robot.


Lots of mistakes I know, who cares? It was my first short film with an Ucranian friend [i met her that same year] called Anna Davydova anyway. I had the original idea and made the script while she made mashups and edited the film [i forgot to add she was like my cavy, she was the actress you know] . I swear you should be asking: 'So what´s the short film about?' ok, i know at first sight the film is difficult to understand [almost impossible indeed] but, well, it is about a 'robot' [i know she looks like a doll] who wanna be an human an tries different things typical from most of humans [rubik´s cube, feeling the rain under an umbrella, making soap bubbles] but finally she noticed that it´s not possible either.
At the end, i have to say that finally we got it! [we also won the first prize on a conteeeest] after all i´m a procastinator...
enjoy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario